Waffle Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Sandwich....

11:04 PM


Seriously, this is easy and delicious. What better way to use frozen waffles?  

Lately my children have been on a waffle kick. My son that I homeschool asked for waffles for lunch and after having them for breakfast, I was not really thrilled. I decided to do this instead. It reminds me of McGriddles and is easy, fast and tasty! You can try it without eggs, with ham, bacon or even a chicken tender or fried steak! So many tasty combinations!


 I scramble my eggs by mixing 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream to every 4 eggs. I usually add my seasoning of 1 tsp of salt and 1 tsp of cracked peppercorn to it and beat the egg and cream. Then I cook in a stick pan, waiting for it to begin to cook/bubble before starting to stir. I do not stir constantly. I topped my toasted and buttered waffle with scrambled eggs.

I used ground pork sausage, fried on my griddle.  For these sandwiches, you have to pat out a pretty large circle so it can fit the waffle. Top with cheese of your choice and another waffle.


You can add jam or syrup, but my son and I loved these as is. I will be making these again!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice Blog, Check out the mcdonalds oatmeal price to see the new flavors in chicken nuggets and more.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook