Chocolate Wontons...

9:51 PM

I have been completely addicted to making things using wonton and eggroll wrappers. I guess, I took it as somewhat of a challenge to see just what all I could make using them that my children and friends would enjoy. So far, everything I have tried has been a win. I have seen these posted online on restaurant menus so I decided to try. It is so amazing just how many things one can think would be difficult to make that only take a few minutes!


All you need is a chocolate filling or nutella.  I used a chocolate sauce called Chocolate Lava.

It is best to run the wrappers under water, then add filling, so it is easier to seal them.

Fold in half to form a triangle, pressing to seal tightly.

You can fry these in vegetable oil or bake in the oven until brown.  If baking, bake at 325 until browned. 



You can dust them with powdered sugar or a cinnamon sugar mix for added sweetness.





You Might Also Like

3 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook