Pinterest Love: Easter Egg Ideas

1:51 PM

It is no secret that pinterest is the place to be. I find myself checking it out everyday for inspiration. It is just so amazing how much creative juices flow in one place. I can remember when we would have to visit website after website after website and bookmark or favorite what we liked, saving to our computers...but thank goodness NO more! We can now find so much in one place.

With Easter right around the corner, and being that I still have school age kids who loves kidish things, I have been looking for egg ideas. I love love love these!

This is the one I am going to give a go. Isn't it the cutest! The decor on the outside of the egg is made
using PAPER napkins! Love it!  What a way to make it seem like this mama spent hours slaving over creating the perfect eggs when it only took a few minutes! Find the steps over at la receta de la felicidad

Wanna celebrate Easter hipster style? These are so cute and fun. You can find instructions on One Good Thing by Jillie


I am always careful about what I put on the outside of the eggs for Easter. With busy bodied kids peeling to eat them, glitter on the outside as pretty as they look just is not practical. Imagine my excitement when I saw this idea that bypasses the glitter for sprinkles! I love it! Find it at Studio DIY

I am ready for Easter and all the joy it brings. Can't wait to try the napkin and sprinkle ideas!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. enjoyed staying on this page and request you to keep publishing post like - Easter Egg Ideas

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook