Easter Candy Milkshake: Living Locurto

11:22 AM



If you are like me, the children always get tons of candy at Easter. The day and week after, we still have so much left. Sometimes I end up throwing it away because they become a ball of melted chocolatey mess.  This year I decided to try something different...why not milkshakes. You can always freeze the candy for milkshakes later or why not serve these easy milkshakes to family and friends on Easter!

Check out my recipe and so much more, including Easter and holiday printables and crafts over at Living Locurto!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Divian,
    I just had to take a moment to thank you for sharing this wonderful idea. My daughter and grand kids are going to be so surprised when I whip these up when I visit. Thank you so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook