What I'm Digging: Things I Love This Week

11:09 PM



Here it is and  Christmas is right around the corner.  I feel like I am running out of time.

I need to time to do all the crazy, cool and exciting things I want to do. One of them is host one banging arse party where we all laugh, joke and have so much fun that our kids' kids tell stories about that epic party thrown by great-great-great-great-great grandma Divian. *Cue cloud atlas soundtrack*

So while searching for ideas for muh partay (that is bound to be of epic proportions, because, hello, it's ME) I found some stuff I cannot wait to try...

In the spirit of holiday parties, here is what I am loving ideawise.


  1. This hot chocolate bar. (Even though my college freshman daughter tells me I try to be too fancy...the nerve of her! She will appreciate this when she is older)
  2. This Copper Drink Shaker because, well, it looks amazing. Just think of all the pinterest drinks you can dream of making with this bad boy.
  3. I like bar carts and I can not lie...when a bar cart walks by with a circular frame it is epic.
  4. When it is a recipe from 2008 and still has you drooling. Gingerbread.
And that's all I got, for now. It's late, I should be headed to bed...dreaming of the presents I most likely won't get...like an autographed card from Joe Biden. Le sigh.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook