Rodeo Burger

6:46 PM





Who doesn't love a good burger? I know I do. Today I was originally wanted something with marinara sauce. It went from pizza to calzone to stromboli. I just needed some sauce in my life. I was all over the internet, typing in my search and drooling over the deliciousness that was on my screen.

Then my daughter walked in. She didn't want a calzone, she wanted a burger. Being hungry, I was easily persuaded to ditch said calzone and move on to burger lusting. Still wanting some sauce, I traded the marinara for bbq sauce.  Oh my word. My kids loved these bad boys. They were just so good. I doubled our patties because I made them quite thin but like, oh my oh my....so darn good.




Rodeo Burger

Texas Toast

Ground Beef (one fistful per person)
Worcestershire Sauce (2 tbsp per person)
Teriyaki Sauce (2 tbsp per person)
Salt and Pepper

Frozen Onion Rings
1/2 Bell Pepper (chopped)
1/4 Onion Chopped
5 Slices of Bacon Chopped

Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices

BBQ Sauce

(if cooking for less than four people, use 2 tbsp chopped veggies and 2 slices of chopped bacon per person)


In mixing bowl mix ground beef, Worcestershire and teriyaki. Add in salt and pepper to taste. Mix beef and grab by the fist full and form a ball. Flatten the ball of beef into a patty shape. 

Heat skillet on medium high. Add in patties. Cook and turn over until desired wellness. Place a slice of cheddar cheese on the patties while still in skillet until melted.

In small skillet, add in chopped veggies, bacon and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until bacon is completely done.

In oven at 350 degrees, bake onion rings for 30 minutes until crispy. 

Toast your bread!

Now assemble your burger.

Finish with a nice drizzle of your favorite bbq sauce.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook