Bacon Wrapped Ribs

9:53 PM



And yes, this happened today.

The next time you place a slab of ribs on the grill, consider during the last 10/15 minutes of cooking to wrap it with slices of bacon. BBQ sauce, bacon, ribs. Delicious.

I slow cooked these on the grill for five hours and they were falling off the bone. After I removed them from the grill, I wrapped them in bacon and placed in the oven at 350 degrees until bacon cooked. Next time, will definitely cook just a bit longer so bacon is more crispy but this was a huge hit.



No real recipe, just an idea. I seasoned my ribs with creole seasoning before placing on the grill and coated with bbq sauce throughout the cooking process.

With summer in full swing here in the South, this will definitely make an appearance at the 4th of July bbq.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook