Tried It & Loved It: Banh Mi

9:49 PM





Here in my wee little town, variety in foods is not something we have a ton of. We have your typical and 'expected' family style franchised spots and then we have a handful of ethnic spots. One Japanese, one Thai, and one Greek. That is it. When it comes to trying something new, I pretty much have to do it myself.




I saw this sandwich on Guy's Grocery Games and had to try it. I went for the grilled pork meatballs, seasoned with fish sauce, soy sauce and a bit of sugar. The grill gave it an amazing smokey taste.




My mom, who is very picky when it comes to stepping outside of traditional southern foods, loved it. I would say...it was a hit.

I used this recipe found at Rasa Malaysia.  I used ground pork instead of the pork butt.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook