Winter Comfort: Soup Round Up

1:12 PM

We are preparing for a really cold day tomorrow so that has my mom in the kitchen preparing her homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner tonight. While we all bundle up and share our day over a bowl of soup, I thought it would be nice to share some other warm bowls of goodness that I have pinned on pinterest.

Make dinner a warm and soothing soup or stew night!


I love tortellini so this soup from Heather Likes Food sounds amazing!

Puchero (Pork, Beef, and Chicken Soup) um, yes please! This looks like one great bowl of warmth!

Although this recipe calls for lamb and we do not have that here where I live, this would be fantastic with cubes of beef! Lamb and Potato Stew from Sinfully Spicy.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook