Calzone School Lunch

10:31 PM



Today I made homemade pizza dough. As intimidating as it seemed to me, I was surprised at how easy it was and a bit worried about how sticky it was. Yes, I had to knead it a couple of times in flour to keep it from making my fingers look like something from a sy-fy movie. But oh was it worth it. Yes.

I used this recipe (clickity clack) and it was perfect.

This is not a 'real' recipe but once again, just a suggestion of things you can do for your children's lunchboxes. I love how simple lunches can be and how they can truly be special for your kids.

For the pasta salad...it is typical here in the south and super easy. Cooked spaghetti noodles, sliced tomato and cucumber drizzled in Italian salad dressing. Light, quick and easy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook