Easiest Chicken Salad Ever...

11:42 AM



I have never been a fan of any kind of salad that had meat in front of the name. Tuna salad to me, did not involve relish of any kind because I just could not stand relish. I could not bear the thought of fruit, meat mixed with mayo, so I never tried chicken salad. Imagine how surprised I was when I finally decided to give it a go. I kept it simple, really simple and wowie. I fell in love.

You will need:
2 Chicken Breasts
2 tsp of Creole Seasoning
Mayo
1 cup Red Seedless Grapes
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp of salt

Cook your chicken breast seasoned with creole seasoning. Sprinkle both sides and cook until the juices run clear when poked with a fork to the middle. Remove from heat and shred your chicken.  I shred using a fork once the meat has cooled.


In a bowl, add chicken, grapes (sliced in half), mayo, salt, pepper.  I do not give an estimate of how much mayo because I do not like a lot of mayo, so I add in a tablespoon at a time, until it is the consistency that I like.


And voila! Chicken salad. Seriously, how come no one told me how easy and tasty this was?! My kids engulfed these bad boys and my best friend asked to take some for his lunch.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook