Carrot Garden Cupcakes...

11:11 PM



While scanning pinterest for Easter ideas I ran across this super cute idea. I have always wanted to make cupcakes in flower pots and found some fabulous silicon baking pots at WalMart. I knew it was meant to be for me to make these. Super easy, although messy to make, they are so cute!

I found this idea over at Frog Prince Paperie.



You need:
Cake mix (mixed as directed)
Large Marshmallows
Melting Chips (I used yellow and mixed with a few drops of red food coloring)
Edible grass (Or make your own using green soft candies you make into strings)
Chocolate cookies (finely crushed)
Chocolate Frosting
Orange Sugar Crystals

Melt your chips and add food coloring to make orange if you have yellow.  Quickly coat the marshmallows in the melted coating, then dip the top into orange sugar crystals. I used a chopstick to stick the marshmallows on and then swirled into the coating. Place on wax paper to set.



Cut a slit into the top of the marshmallows once they have dried. Using a chopstick, I pushed the 'leaves' into the top of  each 'carrot'.



Frost your cupcakes and then top with the crushed cookies. Then firmly place a 'carrot' into the center.






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. adorable--love your blogsite, and thank you for sharing all this fun! xo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook