Thankful....

11:01 PM

What a wonderful week to be thankful!  Not only am I thankful for the well being and happiness of my friends and family, I am thankful for the new opportunities that have come my way!


I am now a food contributor for Living Locurto!  What a fabulous site full of printables, party ideas, recipes, crafts and so much more! I cannot wait to use some of the printables in my upcoming Christmas party plans with my children.

If you have not checked out the site, please do! My first recipe is listed there. I show you how to make a super easy Cranberry Chipotle Lime Sauce that you can use for Thanksgiving dinner or to use as a relish year round on a nice turkey sandwich!

Also this month, I was thankful to photograph the November Cover for Town and Gown Magazine....a local magazine here in my state. This blue and brown set up is amazing and was styled by an amazing event planner, S Is For Sweet.


Coming up soon, homemade candybars! I made my version of Whatchamacallits and they were fabulous!

Happy Thanksgiving, all!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook