Chicken and Red Pepper on Ciabatta

7:09 PM


Hi, my name is Divian and I am a sandwichaholic.  I love, love, love making sandwiches.  Since I homeschool my 9 year old son, sandwiches are the quickest and easiest things to make.  Since he is also taking a medication that causes him to lose weight, I try to make as hearty a lunch as possible.

This is heaven.  Multigrain ciabatta bread from the local grocery, roasted chicken breasts (sliced) fresh spinach, turkey bacon, sliced roasted red peppers and a chipotle red pepper spread.

I made the spread by combining 1 can of chipotle peppers with 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons italian seasoning,2 sundried tomatoes,  a dash of sea salt, and half of a roasted red pepper in a blender. 

I served with fresh berries and plain potato chips.  My son and I enjoyed it. Yes!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook