Fried Green Tomato BLT

2:55 PM




I love fried green tomatoes. I love sandwiches, especially those sandwiches that feature bacon. and turkey. and fried green tomatoes.

This is not a recipe, sometimes I just like sharing ideas. Like this idea for a fried green tomato turkey blt. Yes. I know. It is not a true blt because I added turkey, but oh my word, pair this with a bit of honey mustard and it is so good.

You can find my recipe for fried green tomatoes here. If you ever should happen upon some at your grocery, give them a try. The green tomatoes have a tart flavor and when fried, they are fabulous.

To make this sandwich, fry your green tomatoes following the steps in this recipe, add your lettuce, turkey and bacon. Top with a bit of honey mustard for a little added sweet tartness.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook