Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies

6:16 PM



When I was growing up, my mom always baked something for each week.  We had dinner together as a family once my dad came home, talked about our day and enjoyed whatever sweet treat my mom had made for us.



Now that I am a mom, I remember just how special it made me feel that my mom thought of us and took time to make us things. Of course, I am far from a baker, so I like shortcuts. Where have I been? How did I not know you can make cookies out of cake mix?

I feel so behind but I am so glad I found this out (thank you, pinterest and Cooking Classy).

These are so good and I am going to enjoy trying different cake mixes for different tastes.

You will need:
1 Box of Cake Mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup of vegetable oil

Makes 20 regular sized cookies.

In bowl, mix your ingredients. Mix well until a dough forms. I use a rubber spatula to mix.



Form into one inch balls (I topped some of mine with more sprinkles) and place onto a nonstick cookie sheet.

Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.





I even filled a few with some frosting. So good. So easy. So quick!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook