The Sinful Burgah

10:25 PM



I consider myself The Sandwich Queen. I will make anything into a sandwich. Imagine my delight when watching a cooking channel when I saw this bad boy of a burger made by the Hukilau Cafe. It was patty, it was thinly sliced teriyaki beef, it was onions. I knew as soon as I saw it, I had to make it.

Theirs of course, include a fried egg but my family, while usually very accomodating when it comes to my cooking experiments, said no. So I left that off. I must say this was one amazing burger.




I cooked a regular burger, grilled the buttered bun, added pepperjack cheese, some onions I sauteed in Teriyaki sauce and steak strips I marinated in teriyaki sauce. Man oh, man, so gooooooood.

Add sliced jalapeno for a little kick and how awesome would some sundried tomato be on this!??? I die.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook