Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberry Yogurt Pops...

1:25 PM


Healthy summer treats have never been so easy! Can you imagine the possibilities you get when you combine ready-made yogurt with fresh fruit?

Summer is approaching and the temperature is rising here in Mississippi. My children love frozen treats during our warm months. Usually I would just buy the huge box of juice pops for $5, freeze and serve to my kids when they wanted a frozen treat. But you know what? Making your own is so easy and you control what goes into it!

I made these by combining fresh sliced strawberries with strawberry yogurt.  I mixed it well and then placed in my popsicle molds. Once frozen, I poured Magic Shell (found on aisle with ice cream cones and toppings) into a large measuring cup, then dipped each popsicle into the chocolate. Placing on a wax sheet, I placed back into the refrigerator.

So many different combinations you can make. Blueberries, mango, pineapple, raspberries, blackberries, what about cutting cake chunks and placing them in a nice cheesecake filling and freezing. YUM-O.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook