Aromatic Burger with Provolone and Jalapenos

10:44 AM


 The other day, my mom made a delicious looking burger that consisted of sauteed jalapenos and it made my mouth droooooool! But she only made one!  My fault for getting there late. So I decided yesterday to make my own.

Ground beef (seasoned)  I seasoned mine with a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce, 2 tbsp of italian seasoning, 2 tsp of garlic powder, a little salt and pepper.  

Topped with provolone cheese, I sauteed the jalapenos in the ground beef drippings.  I used a delicious herb topped italian loaf as the bread and made a simple pasta salad of bow tie pasta with grilled artichoke. I dressed the pasta with a little italian dressing. 

Simple, quick and very delicious!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook